Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A week in France SC for £300

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In Val Cenis, for 6 people in an apartment that sleeps 8. Including return travel (figuring £750 for fuel, toll and ferry), lift passes (inc deposit) and superior ski/board hire.
The area isn't huge, but Village is at 1400m and highest run starts at 2400m, so cross fingers we should be OK for 24th jan.

Company called Snowtrex (.co.uk) has anyone used them before? Seem to be a german company.
They are already offering some good discounts for earlier weeks - £30 a head less than I paid for departures 10th Jan.

I've looked at reviews online for both the resort and the apartment we're in and can only find positive comments.

We're taking the kids with us this time. Daughter's boyfriend is an experienced boarder, daughter, son, and his fiance have never been before but they're all natural athletes so will have no trouble.

Can't wait!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Used them in April when we went to Chamrousse - got lucky with great conditions, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company. Pretty basic stuff, but if it gets you to the snow, it doesn't matter.

No doubt will use them again for the comming season - VC was somewhere I was considering.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
IMT, I did a forum search on here for VC. It seems to have a good reputation.
I actually know the resort as it's where I choose to cross the border when driving to Italy each year, and it's a nice place to stretch the legs and have a coffee after 10hrs driving. The road that goes from the village up and over the pass is turned into a piste in the winter - it'll be fun skiing that.
We checked the apartments when we went through last month. Ski in and out, great location close to the 6 seater.
Glad you found Snowtrex to be satisfactory, with prices like these I'll be back if this year goes well.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I don't know if you found this recent thread about Val Cenis. I put in some info that might be of use.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowball, I did, and it was very useful, thanks! Some very nice pictures....although mrs Spurs and me are most definately not off piste skiers - unless we take a very wrong turn, of course Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Certainly good prices, IIRC, we paid something crazy like £230 each for flights, transfers, accom, ski hire and lift pass!

Couldn't afford not to go at that price.

Cheers for the VC info both of you.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy