Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Fall Line website

Poster: A snowHead
Just had a look at the new website http://www.fall-line.co.uk/

Not as nice looking as the old site - maybe it'll work better and be updated more though. Could be early days as well i suppose.

Question: are old log in details still meant to work? or do we need to create a new account?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Personally i think it's a million times better
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah, it works for me - as fast as hell, which is a rarity in the design-heavy world of snowsports websites!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks good to me, clean layout and no Flash.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
doesn't seem to have much content though..
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh, I do like that . Nice clean look - and quick. Quite a benchmark.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It'll be better when we get more stuff onto it. Gear is uploading now. It does look a bit nude at the moment.

The next newsletter will have login updates though they should have carried through.

Feedback to andy@fall-line.co.uk - in the first instance we're keen to hear if different browsers have problems but it's not for Snowheads to beta test it, promise.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Looks good to me. It will be fine once you populate it.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fallliner, another new sub... in Safari some of the form fields autofill with the wrong elements which is a pain... but looks ok otherwise...

obviously needs lots of content still...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Am I the only one who gets a little ? icon instead of an apostrophe?

Looks good though, although the features section was a little light Wink
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
fallliner, Safari Mac (and PC actually) brings up some bizarre quirks:

1. All the text highlights in orange on mouseover, then blue on mouseclick, which is normal practice for a link, but is *horrible* for ALL text on the site.
2. The user control panel doesn't work - if you try to update your details it tells you that the email address is already in use by someone else.

Other than that, it renders great and is still BRUTALLY fast. Now fill it with content! Smile
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Nice site, I'm after a pair of bright light goggles too snowHead

Anyone know which lens the freeby Smith Alibi comes with?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Cat 2 lightly-mirrored blue tint. We loved the uber-reflective cat 4 blue tint which we tested last season but it's a glacier and bright light lens so not quite as useful all-round.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
fallliner, I can feel the credit card squirming. Cool
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mosha Marc wrote:
Nice site, I'm after a pair of bright light goggles too snowHead

Anyone know which lens the freeby Smith Alibi comes with?

Smith!!!! I think you will find its a SCOTT Goggle Little Angel
snow conditions
Is the first edition of the season out yet?

As I'm a subscriber but not received any details this year - could this be due to the website migration across to the new format?

Many thanks.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy