Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off-Piste Insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have an annual multi-trip policy which is ok but I asked about an upgrade for ski trips and found it wanting for the type of stuff I might want to do. For example, the qualifiers for Off-piste were very vague, must have a guide and must be on a recognised run....!!!!! and no helicopters...!!
I didn't expect it to be any good...so I was wondering....
Does anyone have an opinion on the best insurance....?

I have tried and been relatively happy with Fogg, and Snowcard. I am lucky enough not to have had to use them in ernest, but they seem to know what they are talking about, ie, have been devised by skiers doing the sort of thing I want to do.

I want off-piste cover and possibly Helicopter insurance which I know they both do....
Any other choices, opinions...!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What am I blind..!!!!!

Completely missed the Insurance post....!!!!!!

Sorry....!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the only thing I can say is that it is late and I am tired and talking/posting to myself.....!!!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No, I'm reading your posts.

And was going to reply, until I saw the other thread.

But now I have replied, so this is getting confusing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy