Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Colorado Lift Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Well im going on my trip to Colorado in January and understand its cheaper to buy my lift passes before i go.. But where do i look and anyone have any previous experience for some tips? Staying in Dillion so would like passes for most of the main resorts for the time i am there.

Including

Vail
Breckenridge
Ski Cooper
Beaver Creek

Etc etc.

Any points in the right direction would be VERY helpful.

Regards

Stu
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stuski, Vail resorts sell season passes for all their resorts.... So on one ticket you get Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly.... you can also ski Arapahoe Basin on this... If you ski enough days it is definitely well worth while...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ill be aiming to get in 10-12 days skiing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can buy discounted tickets through but I believe they may of gone bust?

http://www.worldski.com/ski-liftpasses.aspx
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for link but when i put in details i want tickets for the site wont return any dates so could well be going/gone bust
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ski American Dream sell lift passes but for 2 weeks - Vail's epic season pass breaks even or beyond
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Having looked at the Epic pass ill be working the credit card when i get home. Maybe europe could learn a thing or to 5 resorts for £320 and thats for the whole season...

Well worth it as ill have my passes in my hands before i even leave the UK. Just what i was after. Cheers guys
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Stuski wrote:
Having looked at the Epic pass ill be working the credit card when i get home. Maybe europe could learn a thing or to 5 resorts for £320 and thats for the whole season...

What I've always said when people put up lift pass price as a main objection for skiing in the US. Euro resorts really don't get the concept of giving people a loyalty incentive - say a 15 day anytime in the season pass for a little bit more than the standard 6 day pass would encourage tourists to take their second holiday in the same place. I suspect this is because Euro lift companies don't own or benefit from the catering/ski school and retail/hire shops whereas to NA resorts a repeat visit is all incremental income in these areas.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Stuski,
It pays to get the 'Epic' or 'Ski 3' season pass if you are skiing for more than 7 days it has worked in the local buisness favour as it has tempted me to make two trips this coming season. Enjoy the trip & let us know how you go on.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I will of course let everyone know how i get on. Going to not only be a ski holiday which iv been lucky enough to have had dozens of in my 23 years on the planet. But none so far will be as much of an adventure as this one will be. Mainly as its totally DIY
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Stuski, havw you seen this website? www.snow.com
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
fatbob wrote:
Stuski wrote:

What I've always said when people put up lift pass price as a main objection for skiing in the US. Euro resorts really don't get the concept of giving people a loyalty incentive - say a 15 day anytime in the season pass for a little bit more than the standard 6 day pass would encourage tourists to take their second holiday in the same place. I suspect this is because Euro lift companies don't own or benefit from the catering/ski school and retail/hire shops whereas to NA resorts a repeat visit is all incremental income in these areas.

It's a matter of ignorance. Daily tickets ARE more expensive in N.A. And oversea visitors typically don't have as much access to information on deals and discounts.

Until snowhead.com comes along, that is. Those "inside" information are now available to the world.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
jan wrote:
Stuski, havw you seen this website? www.snow.com

Yeah is a great website.

Orderd my passes now. Looking forward to them dropping through the box
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We got our passes from www.themountainsusa.com when we went to Breckenridge last year. They're based in Frisco but we did it all over the internet before we went. They emailed us a receipt which we just took to the ticket office in Breckenridge when we arrived and swapped for our lift passes.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ooops sorry - whilst checking my post appeared noticed in your last post you say you've now ordered your passes so didn't need the info above Embarassed
snow conditions
No problem biltz thanks for link anyway
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy