Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix to Courmayaer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So is it possible to ski from Chamonix to Courmayer for someone happy on Red runs?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
paddletastic2,

No. not at all. The trip would involve the big 2 stage midi lift and then a skin across and up to Hellbronner and a ride down the front face which is glaciated at the top. You'd have to be pretty confident and know your stuff..and have a reason to do it...as it would be better to ski back down to Chamonix, IMV...but you don't do that without a guide either..

Your best bet is to take the bus through to Courmayuer from Chamonix, via the tunnel, and mess around in the lft system there which wil suit red run skiers. You then get the bus back.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
...also if you happen to have a car and the all-singing lift pass don't do what I did and forget it entitles you to tunnel discount.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy