Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Tour Operator.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Do you all recomend?

Lookiing for the cheapest package we can find to Tignes over newyear! snowHead

Whos the best companies to be hitting?

Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very few snowHeads have a good word to say for TOs in general, but as I am forced to go main weeks they are the best option for me. Of the mass market ones, I personally hold Neilsens to be the best. Inghams are good too. I have never had a bad experience with a TO, and yes, I can and do make independent trips too, and have had a bad experience with those.

One might argue, in the current climate with various companies going bust at short notice that an ABTA and ATOL bonded TO is a shrewd choice.

snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
long time since I used one, but Ighams used to be ok...as did Mark Warner

But if you insist on cheapest then expect their money not to go quite as far... and gauge them accordingly.

If I paid top dollar then I would expect the full beans, if I have paid peanuts, then I'd just expect their basic remit to work...which would be travel, accom and food if applicable as specified ....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
On the more budget end of the spectrum we found Ski World offered good VFM. But obviously ALL packages are going to be relatively expensive at New Year.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I really rate Ski Olympic and Silver Ski
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'd say with flights being cancelled and flight prices rising, TOs might be a good option.

I've never had a problem wih them. I went with Crystal and they were brilliant - great service, good prices and good comms prior to flying out. Very professional and highly recommended.

Been with www.alpineelements.co.uk too, which were okay, but no on par with the big boys.

Going with www.yseski.co.uk to Val D'isere in December, another small TO - they hjave a good reputation so looking forward to that.

Have a look at the holiday search engines like www.igluski.com, www.skideals.co.uk and www.ifyouski.com for good deals at specific times. Always have good prices there and saves a lot of trawling around, as they seem to include a lot of TOs on their books
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I went with Mark Warner a couple of years ago and was very pleased with them indeed. But they aren't the cheapest.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dave_wick, I have only done one with a commercial TO and that was First Choice last year to Alpe d'Huez. No complaints at all, everything was great.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fr0sty the Sn0wman wrote:
I really rate Ski Olympic and Silver Ski

Frosty the Snowman is correct with the above, ..................... unusual I know wink Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
XL valuable lessons..

Pay by Visa credit card
Make sure you have bought insurance as soon as you get the holiday.. probably won't cover cancellation though
Use a tour operator covered by ATOL

And hope to hell they go bust while your out there so you at stuck for a few more days.....
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:

hope to hell they go bust while your out there so you at stuck for a few more days

....... with no accommodation at a rather busy time of year when it's a bit chilly. Top scenario.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy