Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

when do ESF start taking bookings - I am trying to book lessons at La Rosiere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I emailed the ESF (la Rosiere) over a week ago to ask for information on lessons for my 6 and 3 yr old for New Year week.

I haven't heard back. Do you think it is because I wrote in English (written french getting rusty!) or are they not yet taking bookings?

Just wondered if anyone knows the right time to book lessons and creche for this coming season?

I also contacted the other ski school, Evolution 2 who emailed right back. However we are staying in Les Eucharts and they are based in the other part of the resort so we are thinking Esf ski school plus les galopins creche might be the best option for our children.

If anyone has advice on booking ski school plus creche in La Rosiere it would be much appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowymum, people in small resorts are perhaps in "hibernation" between the summer season and the winter season. If you are very keen, try telephoning each day until they pick up the phone. I'd be surprised if writing in English was a big problem.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowymum, English shouldn't be a problem for the ESF at La Rosiere, like pam w said, there's probably no-one to pick up the emails.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Rosiere is probably a ghost town at the moment.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, unless they are still building new chalets, they're probably off on holiday.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Same in Morzine - only 1 in the office and a back log of a few thousand emails (or so I have heard)!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy