Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

short Christmas break

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are looking for a catered chalet style Christmas ski break for our family of 2 adults, 3 teenagers and 1 toddler. Due to a family wedding we could not arrive in resort until Monday 21st December and would like to stay for minimum of 5 nights, preferably 6 or 7. Any ideas ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would wait until closer to the time because all the press gossip is saying bookings are down and that there will be lots of offers available. Sadly we booked weeks ago at full price!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wysemk, given your flight requirements you'll presumably want to book the accommodation and flights separately, rather than try to find a package. I think that will reduce the scope of "last minute bargains" available to you. If you go on Monday to a chalet which normally does Sunday transfers you would have 6 nights by the following Sunday. If you try to find a chalet to take you Mon/Mon at that very busy time you will probably find your options very limited and/or expensive. Do you have any ideas as to what resort you want? There's been a lot of discussion about snow at Christmas, which obviously is a big questionmark. What are your other requirements as to resort style, lessons, childcare? It might be a good idea to book flights to one of the major airports now - probably Geneva or Grenoble as the bulk of "Brit style" catered chalets are in France. Flights will tend to get more expensive.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
and welcome to Snowheads. snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy