Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

sestriere 09 changed AGAIN now going to Avoriaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
does anyone know when the season dates are for 08/09 season

cheers

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 15-09-08 20:32; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jase2472, at a guess, Dec-middle of April, but I can't find any dates listed on their website.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers thinking of going easter week sunday 12th april hope its still open, can't think it will close before easter
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
anyone been can give hints and tips, staying in olympic village apartments, what they like can't find reviews on them
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Walked past them this summer. Don't have any knowledge on their interior. However it is hardly the most picturesque area of any ski resort.

It is a very short walk to the gondola (Sestriere Fratieve) which goes in the direction of Sansicario and Sauze d'Oulx. They are just across the road from a chairlift (Garnel) which takes you into some of the main pistes of Sestriere.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Christopher,
cheers now changed to go to Avoriaz
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jase2472 got your message re sestriere but didnt have a chance to respond, doesnt matter now though eh!!! wink

only been to Avoriaz for a day but i'm sure you'll have a good time, plenty of on piste accom and a nice easy drive from GVA
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Roger C, cheers pal, told the OH this is the last time i am changing the hol,
not long off your first trip of the season is it rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jase2472 wrote:

not long off your first trip of the season is it rolling eyes

i'm off to the Boot Camp a week on Friday Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
if you'd have booked all your trips with XL they would have been alright as you have that many wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy