Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier v R,O.W

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone
My OH and I have been to Verbier a couple of times and absolutely love it, the yellow trails being our favourite... I now want to book a week winter sporting (Feb) with our son (18 ) and his mate
who are both very competant and confident skier/boarders (one of each)...my dilemma is..do we take them to Verbier which I know they will love to bits..or do we try somewhere else?
Can any of you well travelled peeps recommend somewhere challenging and fun (snowparks), with good apres ski to tempt us away from Verbier? We've been to the P du Soleil, Val/Tignes and Chamonix areas and have had great times, never been to Italy. USA or Canada.....any thoughts??
Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
One school of thought would suggest that if it ain't bust, don't fix it.......
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sprinkles, I would of course recommend you return to Chamonix...you almost certainly would have a great time in Utah (stay in Park City, ski Alta, Solitude, etc.)...you would almost certainly have a great time in Jackson Hole (unless the volcano erupts, the sky falls on your head or the like)...You would almost certainly have a great time in Whistler...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hhmmmmmm. Verbier? Huh? Go somewhere else.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sprinkles, Zermatt/Cervinia? Plenty of challenging skiing and big days out, but I'm not sure the the parks are much good there. One average on high up under the matterhorn I can think of but not a lot else. But for their first time and with you to guide them Verbier makes sense... You've been there in February before right? It's on the busy side but then where ain't right?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As you are both very competent and confident try La Grave. There are a few areas there which could wake you up. Or not, permanently.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Verbier gets my vote for easily accessed off-piste but for a change of scenery go to St Anton where you should enjoy the itinerary runs. Please the apres-ski is mental but cheaper than Verbier. Use the saved drinking money to hire a guide one day & push your limits. Then again February looks expensive & probably busy so the States is an alternative - try Jackson Hole or Park City.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for your replies, Feb half term's our only option this year with the boy as he's doing his A levels, will be the last school hol we'll ever do Very Happy Very Happy
Trying not to go into 'know what I like, like what I know' mode, but hey it's great fun researching all these great places snowHead decisions decisions
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
US isn't a bad option. We sold Half Term for this coming winter a year before... could be a problem?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Some suggestion: Cervinia (Italy), Zermatt (Switzerland), St Anton(Austria) Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks for all your suggestions, frantically emailing hotels/apt owners left right and centre, ps, hoofing down with thunder & lightening at the mo....roll on Feb!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy