Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warren Miller's Children of Winter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know the tour dates/venues for this years Warren Miller film?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can tell you the following:

Perth - Thursday 27th November at 8pm (Perth Concert Hall - Norrie Miller Studio)

Inverness - Thursday 4th December at 8pm (Eden Court Theatre)

Aberdeen - Monday 8th December at 8pm (Vue Light House)

Tickets are now on sale for these shows at www.winterhighland.info/childrenofwinter priced £7.50

I realise that might not help much in Essex Toofy Grin so keep an eye on www.warrenmiller.co.uk
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller

Not updated yet... should be within next fortnight I'd imagine.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been waiting for this. Don't always like the twangy commentry but its become the start of winter. ThanksWinterhighland, Timmaah,
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've just registered for the e-mail notification. I actually don't mind getting junk spam about skiing wink which is probably just as well now.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tks for the responses, went to last years film show with the kids and enjoyed it, even won a bright yellow Corona Jacket Shocked ,for some reason couldn't register on www.warrenmiller.co.uk ,will have to try again

Winterhighland, much as i enjoy a weekend in Scotland playing golf or watching footie/rugby i think the missus would draw the line at a trip to see a ski film wink

Frosty, agree about ski spam, can't help but always look at them,especially this time of year!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy