Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

things are a changing

Poster: A snowHead
[blatent plug]

well, race boots have been a success so far so just to make life more interesting we had to make a pretty tough decision in the past couple of weeks

i have had numerous calls from people asking the question so......

up until now we have always supplied boots via Beans the local shop down the road....well the owned has made a decision to retire at the end of the season and as such reduced the amount of stock that he is having delivered...PROBLEM...where do we get the boots from now..... answer involved a couple of weeks of stress and lots of calls to suppliers most of whom are wanting to play ball so in the next 3 weeks we will have a fairly tight range of ski boots at the mid to upper end of recreation/performance [rather than just race]

sure we won't have a boot for everyone this season, the order books closed for most of this stuff in march or april, but when we can sit down and properly look at options for next season the range will grow a bit but what we have is a small selection of great lasts which will hopefully fulfill the needs of most of the clients who come to see us

[/end blatent plug]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CEM, Well done Colin, about time you went out on your own Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CEM we spoke a while ago about getting me and some other members of the family sorted for this winter with new boots

as soon as your stock arrives we'll book an appointment Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
CEM, Hope it goes well. My word 2008 is certainly the year of change isn't it? SZK is bragging in his thread about his new venture, Anniepen is looking at a new business, you are all so brave to be striking out at a time of global recession. I hope everyone has a lot of success with their new projects.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nice one Colin, I wish you well on the new enterprise.
Given the huge amount of high quality free advice you have dispensed on this board I am sure one one objects to a bit of a plug.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Given the huge amount of high quality free advice you have dispensed on this board I am sure one one objects to a bit of a plug.

Absolutely. Good luck with it. We'll know where to come next time boots are on the shopping list.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
excellent news, next step a northern shop Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jbob wrote:
Nice one Colin, I wish you well on the new enterprise.
Hear, hear!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
CEM, good to hear you're going for it and well done for taking that step! I think it's a big plus for all of us in this part of the world and have no doubts it'll be big success. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
CEM, Will you be selling them in your on-line shop Twisted Evil
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
CEM, I never got the chance to thank you for your selfless advice last year, best of luck with your venture
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
CEM, sometimes things happen for a reason, and this is hopefully the nudge you need to expand your empire - Good Luck !
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Nice move Colin. Very Happy hats off to you sir
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
CEM, good luck with the expansion, I hope it's a great success snowHead
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Good man. That's reduced my choice of bootfitter (the next time I need one) to one. snowHead
ski holidays
CEM, very sensible and i am sure it will go well for you. Sounds like a great move and being totally honest i was leary about using your services before as i felt buying boots should be a "one stop shop". when my langes need replacing i will know where to go snowHead
snow report
CEM, Great news....I've no doubt you'll make a great success of it all! Now if you'd just branch out into touring boots we'd be making an appointment tomorrow....
latest report
Nice one, hopefully I'll be able to get my next pair from you rather than from 'that' shop... not that I'm planning on getting a new pair just yet (you've done too good a job on the current pair!) Very Happy
snow conditions
CEM, Congrats and good luck Toofy Grin , one new customer on their way to you

p.s someone has a great new facebook photo for you
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy