Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morillon, this weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The forecasts were broadly accurate, some fairly large falls of snow have come. The lift company manged to open very few lifts though.

Some snaps at http://snowski.blogspot.com/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good to see that ise, especially as I've made Morillon the location for my first (and possibly only) ski property investment. Good pics. What was the skiing like? Although they only opened one lift, it was presumably sufficient to link with the whole Flaine area?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No it was not, they did not open the Sairon although they claim it will be open this weekend.

Do you have your place yet? Are you the guy that mailed me recently ?

Still looks good for next week, I'll be back on Thursday.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Are you the highly skillful footballing Stan bowles
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In fact looks like the Sairon is still not running.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
great pictures/blog - cant understand why the lift company is dragging its heels about though as at this time of year they should be wanting to show as optimitstic a picture as possible with high season, fresh snow and punters deciding where to shell out for a lift ticket/holiday etc. I just looked at the Les Saisies website this morning and yesterday they had a couple of runs open, now they have over half groomed and open....

Enjoy the snow, i am sat in London wishing I was putting some turns in.

David
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skinutter, I could go on Happy The lift company left too many skiers on the same slope which can be lethal at the best of times, these skiers/boarders were shredding the slope and damaging it. This is the one piste that hundreds of people will be using over the Xmas break to return to Morillon. It would have made far more sense to open the Sairon and have people up at top where the snow would have been better even if the links were closed. In spring sometimes you can't ski down so the Sairon is used to descend which could have done at the weekend.

Looking at the web cam the Sairon seems to be running now. Flaine looks great though, and I see someone's finally wiped the snow of the Grandes Platières web cam Very Happy

Looks good for any snowheads there at Xmas although there may not be enough snow to make some of the terrain off-piste round the Flaine bowl safe. Anyone there?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yes ise, we did e-mail each other recently. And no, AD, I'm not the legendary Stanley of hooped-short fame but he is my football hero so I thought it was a good guise - if only I could ski as well as he could dribble! That lift connection thing seems crazy ise. I quite agree with your observations. Do you ever check out the grand massif message forum - http://grandmassif.free.fr/forum_fr/phpBB-208-french/ - it would be interesting to see if there are any comments there since I have the impression that quite of few of the contributors live in the grand massif and some maybe work for the lift company.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That's really, really p*ssed me off now, have you seen this?

Loads open round at Les Carroz, no excuse whatsoever for Morillon that I can see.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ise, sorry we missed yer Zags - they would have been good yesterday up above Molliets!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hush there.... not too many people realise how good the skiing is above Moillets and round Vernant in fresh snow ....
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy