Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet or Hotel Accomodation in Morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for good accomodation for 5 adults, 2 kids first week after New Year week. Friends accomodation has just been abuptly cancelled. Anyone have any ideas ?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends what you are looking for, self-catering, full board etc?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ghost Dog - try sending a PM to SnowAndTrek on the board. Vicky knows the area really well and will be able to make sure the kids are well sorted.

I can also recommend www.morzine-retreats.com - the food at Chalet Adonis is superb - although the chalet itself is a way out of town (they do run you around in the minibus though).

www.mozinelets.com is also worth a look (although I always think prices are a tad on the steep side).

Finally, www.jollygood.com is also worth looking at.

You should be able to get quite a good deal that week.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ghost Dog, If you let me know what you need I can send you back availability. For the week of 3rd Jan I'm sure we can do a good deal for a fellow 'Snowhead'
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Ghost Dog.. Morzine Retreats here (Thanks PhillipStanton!) - send us an email and am sure we can make you a good offer
info@morzine-retreats.com
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
www.skiwhitegold.co.uk . the chalet is very large with basement area incorporating sauna, boot room, ski service room, and games room - ideal for kids. the bar/dining/sitting room area is very nice with Tv lounge for kids to go in or bar area for adults. Ruth and Dave are very nice hosts and the chef is very good- the chef always dines with the guests as do the hosts...all creates a nice family atmosphere. they also do variable arrival days and are generally very fleible. (they are also very helpful giving lifts if you miss the last book back from les gets...doh !!!) the rooms are not the best rooms you will ever have but they do the job and are very clean. the chalet is a former "commune de vacances" ie a location for teenagers to go on organised holidays hence its very large and spacious but the rooms are basic. dont let this last fact put you off as all you will be doing is sleeping in them - the rest of the chalet is so large you can spread your wings.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Phil,
When are you out? November? apparently there is already snow, can't find your email address or Traceys, we are in Mustique at the moment - Damian is training some chefs here!!! 16 day holiday for us all paid for by a client from last year!! Just waiting for some reps from the Mustique Foundation to join us for lunch.. we are back on 29th october so give us a shout when you get to Morzine and we'll hook up.
Angela and Damian
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ghost Dog, Last January we stayed at Chalet Plan de Pierrys with http://www.thechaletco.com/ Could not fault them. Boked them quite last minute for a 5 day stay mid-week to mid-week. Fantastic panoramic views from chalet, log fire, large bedrooms and great food. Daily drop off and collection service for lifts too. Would definitely use them again.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
backhojo wrote:
www.skiwhitegold.co.uk . the chalet is very large with basement area incorporating sauna, boot room, ski service room, and games room - ideal for kids. the bar/dining/sitting room area is very nice with Tv lounge for kids to go in or bar area for adults. Ruth and Dave are very nice hosts and the chef is very good- the chef always dines with the guests as do the hosts...all creates a nice family atmosphere. they also do variable arrival days and are generally very fleible. (they are also very helpful giving lifts if you miss the last book back from les gets...doh !!!) the rooms are not the best rooms you will ever have but they do the job and are very clean. the chalet is a former "commune de vacances" ie a location for teenagers to go on organised holidays hence its very large and spacious but the rooms are basic. dont let this last fact put you off as all you will be doing is sleeping in them - the rest of the chalet is so large you can spread your wings.

I've stopped here a couple of times and been very impressed - good value for money and very friendly Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
www.hikeandski.com did us a great deal last winter on a long weekend for 6 adults. Was so impressed that we are going back in Feb with kids too! Lovely chalet, perfect hosts, minibus took us/collected us every day from wherever we wanted in PDS area. Skied Morzine/les gets/Avoriaz/St Jean D'Aulps. Check out their website......
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hi there,

have a look at www.iechalets.co.uk, we stayed with them at one of their Chatel chalets a few years ago. They were great and I know they've got a couple of chalets over in Morzine. No idea what their availability is but they're worth a try! snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy