Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Formigal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been to Formigal,Spain, if so whats it like

jase
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Went there in 1990 so it will have changed a fair bit but I remember a nice village fairly quiet.
It is prone to lift closures due to strong winds, We lost 2 days skiing out of 6.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

last season, the new Bordercross area has marked tracks with banked turns for the exhilaration of high-speed competitive descent and the Snowpark, opened in 2005/2006, caters for snowboarders. Ideal for the beginner and the expert skier alike, the modern ski facilities provide some of the best skiing in the Pyrenees.From the adrenalin-charged experience of driving a dog-sled or skidoo to enjoying a drink on the panoramic sun-deck, there is something for everyone in Formigal. There are original and entertaining activities such as the Nanook experience or hands-on activities for children and families, and the unique experience of night skiing.
Not far from the slopes a skiing holiday can be combined with winery visits and wine-tasting, a round of golf on an Olazábal-designed golf course, excursions to local places of interest and picture-postcard beauty, LaCuniacha wildlife park, ice skating and shopping trips.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
angel_ski, How is the job with the Formigal Tourist Board going? Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jase2472, did you go to Formigal ?

Or anyone else been there ?

Just studied the piste map. Was affraid of busy & long ques.. (Lots of runs and not so many lifts. ? maybee ?)

Is it ok there ? Apres ok etc..

Any info gladly welcome.

Thank you snowHead 's for any info as allways Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I like it very much - but then I'm a fan of Spanish skiing. It's not a French Alps mega-resort but it all works fine. The skiing is interesting and mixed and is challenging in places. I wouldn't hesitate to go back but as I said I love Spanish skiing.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
i have, it is ok a bit icey though and gets cold beware!!!! it is cold and can be windy. i lived in spain for 3 years and rode most of it,, sierra is good but you may not like the rubbish the spanish like to leave after they have thier picnics bakeira in the north east
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy