Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sunshine Village 2008/2009

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The town is meant to be white as well...

This is a webcam shot from about 2 minutes ago..

current3
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Also for the Banff regulars that run in the middle called "Waterfall" is actually a waterfall in the summer-but you knew that!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
arv,

Nice work. Looks like they have removed a bit of the Sunshine Inn? Spent the best 2 days of my life in there. (Honeymoon & Hottub) Shocked

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sun 31-08-08 17:40; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
johnboy, I think they are upgrading. Not entirely sure of the details.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The left hand side of the sunshine inn was completely raised to the ground at the start of the summer. At the moment they have got as far as pouring concrete for foundations and I believe the shell of a new two storey building should go up in the next few weeks.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sorry it has taken so long for a first report from Sunshine, but I have been really busy with work and quite honestly the (lack of) snow reports were doing nothing to tempt me up the hill.

However I am now sitting in Trappers waiting for lunch after a fantastic first morning on the slopes. Conditions were far better than I expected and after more than 24 hours of continuous snow there was lots of powder to be had this morning.

It is the first day for us and I am on my board and with the kids, so don't expect any bragging about extreme adventures just good honest family fun and smiles all round.

I have to congratulate the staff here, anyone who has watched the weather here knows it is a slow start to the season but this morning everywhere we wanted to go was great. With no snow making that must have taken a huge amount of work.

OK lunch has arrived (food here is hugely improved this year too!) so I have to go. Expect more reports through the season.

One last thing. I have just volunteered for snowhosting so anyone coming here on a sunday who wants to say hello just head over to the meeting area at noon.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy