Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

4frnt msp?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone ever tried this ski or know anything about it? it reads well on their website says its a do anything go anywhere ski. im after some skis that can well be decent on and off piste and have that bit of forgiveness us none experts like to have. would they fit the bill or am i way off the mark? if they do fit the bill can i get them in the uk?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dave_the_rave, Ellis Brigham stock 4FRNT. They are pretty stiff as far this sorta skis go.. I'll direct Ben to this page an he might give you a better review as he has some (or youc ould even see if he is willing to sell his-not many days on them)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dave_the_rave, how about these... http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131092
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dave_the_rave, Great skis, Powder and park is where they are best, their long turn radius meaning they are best at long turns on the piste. Hold an edge pretty well for a twin as well.

I have a pair in 171 (2008) that im looking to sell (due to the new model coming out). They have Salomon Z12 bindings. Let me know if your interested!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dunno about the msp, i have a pair of vct's (bought off ebay) which are totally awesome but definitely a bit stiff for a none expert

4frnts have the coolest graphics though

sorry, that's not particularly helpful is it?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
marmot, nope Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hey arv, ive heard quite a lot of all these type of skis are quite soft so you saying 4frnts are quite stiff actually cheers me up a bitmakes me think they may handle speed a lil better. marmot haha no not much help but ye the graphics are cool saying that id ski on pink skis if the skis were good id just say im not afraid of pink because im oh so manly haha or just say its not pink its salmon. can you see how bored in work i am today haha
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dave_the_rave, if you see above ben123 is selling a pair if your looking to save some money over new.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dave_the_rave, made any decisions yet?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy