Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

internet access

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ok, so i havent been skiing anywhere except here in serbia - and i really want to do more time on the mountains (i still dream of doing a whole season).

im very lucky in that i dont have an office job. as long as i have internet access i can work - and so it doesnt really matter where in the world i am as long as i can get a fairly decent internet connection (i run the internet side of a telecom company). i can get dialup access in kopaonik, but thats not really good enough.

does anyone know of any ski accomodation in the alps that has decent internet access in the actual chalet? going to internet cafes really isnt an option as i work till all hours of the night and cant work very well with other people around me.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
can't help directly but have you thought of getting a GPRS modem? - or can you dial through your mobile phone? You'd probably also want an extra-national or global ISP too to make call charges a little more reasonable. I use iPass.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not the Alps, but when I was at Beavertail Lodge, Fernie, a couple of years ago, I think they were intending to install broadband internet access in each room. If that's important, I'd check with them before you go, though. Quite the nicest chalet I have ever stayed in, BTW.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We could sort you out with wired or wireless access to a 512/128 ADSL line in either the Chamois or Bouquetin apartments....take a look at http://www.alpsun.com for more details of our apartments and rates.

pete@alpsun.com
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy