Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Withdrawal symptoms?!!

Poster: A snowHead
OK, I think skiing with you all has completely done for me, now instead of dreading the next skiing holiday with the kids I can't wait for it to get here. I was even running my fingers up and down the ripples on the skis last night thinking - 'I just can't wait to use these again'. I don't know what you all did to me this year, but I swear that I've got skiing withdrawal symptoms!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
DITTO!!!

Mind you I am off on a little skiing related expedition this coming week - not telling what I am up to though Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I know just what you mean, I ws even wondering if I could fit a Friday trip in to Castleford in the near future, despite my boots and gear being in France (I do have an old pair in the lofft though). December can't come soon enough.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Clearly you all need one of these, you sad geeks: http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/is-it-snowing-yet-long-sleeve-tshirt/68957343

Mr L started wearing his on the first of May. rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Helen Beaumont, let me know if you do.........I am only an hour from the Cas fridge (and 2hrs from CFe if you fancy a touch further for a longer, wider slope) and might be tempted to get there too - currently I have no booked work on 12, 19 or 26th Sept or 17th Oct, though that situation can of course change! Do I smell a SH meet? Megamum, can't you get a leave pass for a trip to a fridge???
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

I was even running my fingers up and down the nipples

Megamum, OK, OK, but what's that got to do with skiing?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, do you need new reading glasses? Laughing Laughing

Lizzard, sounds good - wore my Tignes one a couple of days ago!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
me 3 but I Hope to grab an hour at x-scrape next week on route to Berwick
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, Laughing

Butterfly, Fridge is a good idea, but unlikely PM sent
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I went to the fridge on Monday and have just booked the second week trip for next season.

Going to do some work on the skis this weekend.

There's the "Ropework" trip next month.

I'm starting to think Snow! snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lizzard wrote:
Clearly you all need one of these, you sad geeks: http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/is-it-snowing-yet-long-sleeve-tshirt/68957343

Mr L started wearing his on the first of May. rolling eyes

Why is that bloke wearing his back to front?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

I went to the fridge on Monday and have just booked the second week trip for next season.

In the fridge Shocked

I hate to admit it, but have been peeping at the web cams - just in case you know Embarassed
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
im still in summer mode.. i have outlined what i want to get up to next season re trips but am yet to book anything.. think ill leave it all till much nearer the time this winter
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
If you guys are all suffering that badly you need to get this. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Family-Ski-Wii/dp/B0019WYBZS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1220000068&sr=8-1&tag=amz07b-21
I have just bought the Wii Fit so it may have to be my next purchase.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Organising the holiday makes it even more of an agonising wait.

I'm so looking foward to being in snow clad mountains.

4 months to go! or 113 days to go!
ski holidays
Christopher, I know what you mean, I have the Eurotunnel booked, the hotel booked for the journey down, and no visits to Monetier planned in between, so it makes it an awfully long wait this time. I always organise things, so it's agonising.
snow conditions
14 weeks (well, 13 weeks and 6 days..) before I hit the slopes.....luckily I have trips to Portugal, Dubai and India in the meantime to pass those long hours NehNeh
ski holidays
reded78 wrote:
If you guys are all suffering that badly you need to get this. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Family-Ski-Wii/dp/B0019WYBZS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1220000068&sr=8-1&tag=amz07b-21
I have just bought the Wii Fit so it may have to be my next purchase.

We've got that!

Haven't tried it with the board yet just use the controllers!

Tis good fun just wish it would let you ski off piste!! Toofy Grin
snow report
Also getting serious withdrawal symptoms!!

Trying to convince the wife we really need to go on the Atomic Boot Camp!

Is the WII Ski game any good? I am thinking of buying one with a WII fit board
snow conditions
barney2201, My eight year old got a Wii for her birthday this week from her Gran, and I want the ski game as well. No idea if it is any good though.
latest report
Its not bad!

obviosly not the real thing! wink

There's about 10 runs and they all have varying qualities! Some are moguls, one's an unpisted run!

Basically you go around doing different challenges and collecting "star points"

Its ok as an overall game but could be better with the addition of other features i.e maybe some off pisting!
ski holidays
Question is has anyone tried it with a WII Board wearing ski boots!!

If it works it could be a good way to build up the leg muscles, even if you do look a bit strange clomping round your living room in ski boots 3 months before the ski season!!
ski holidays
Quote:

even if you do look a bit strange clomping round your living room in ski boots 3 months before the ski season!!

I've been clomping round in mine a bit already, because CEM put some extra padding round the ankles and I'm bedding it in.
latest report
The very fact that your on the Snowheads forum in August confirms that you are suffering withdrawl symptons. Puzzled
ski holidays
Kel, some of us just live here year round Little Angel

But we do have a life outside of snowHeads too...
...we get together in real life to talk skiing aswell Twisted Evil
latest report
Michelle maybe you mis-understood me, have you never heard of the expression "Tongue in Cheek".

The very fact that I was on the forum in August might suggest that I too have withdrawl symptons, they usually start just after Easter and last until about 27th December wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy