Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a boot fiter in the south of france.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there, i am living in aix en provence and looking for a good boot shop/ fitter nearby, i am willing to travel up to 2.5 hours, so as far as grenoble or serre chevalier/montgenevre. Preferable it would be open in september, allthough i could wait until the start of the season if it is worth the wait.
So, can any of you help me out on this one? any help would be much appreciated.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Stevvo, Welcome to snowHead

I live down South as well and wouldnt dream of going anywhere other than these guys Smallzookeeper and Nakedzookeeper ( click on the blue lettering for their website) in Chamonix . Both can be sent private messages via this site ie. Snowheads, with those names. . Many here have been 'fitted' by them ...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That could actually work out really well, my grandparents are in chamonix at the moment, and my father will probably be driving up there sometime this week to see them.
Is this foot-works shop open this week?
thanks,
Stevvo.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Stevvo, Undoubtedly .. although youd have to ask them if they have 2009 stock in yet .. send Steve and/or Gus a pm via their site ... they're either working or out on MTBs !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Stevvo, if you can't make it up to Chamonix, Bruno Bornecat here in the Serre Che is a great bootfitter who managed to help transform my skiing 3 years ago. I don't think he will be open 'till the end of November though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Agenterre, So, you are alive?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Stevvo, Sidas is located just out of Grenoble... They do footbeds etc for french team.... Easiski may remember details or they are in the phone book and on the net.... They have a podiatrist - who will do a footbed and then they can fit boots as well.... Very good although not discount...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ok so i went to foot-works, got there just before they where closing down for a month, the guy that fit them was leaving for the caribean to work on yaughts soon also. The boots fit real good and got a decent discount because they where clearing out stock, so thanks for the recommendation.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

the guy that fit them was leaving for the caribean to work on yaughts soon also.

sounds like fun! Hope he manages to avoid the hurricanes. Glad you got good boots. snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy