Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Espace Killy Lift Passes 2009

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Specialman, on that note then I'm going to Tignes 29th November-20th December am I better off getting a Tignes only pass for the first week then an Espace Killy pass for the other 2 weeks, or get a 3 week Espace Killy pass from the outset do you think?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
VolklAttivaS5, I'm just getting an EK pass on 7/12 so we can go all over to find the best snow. Think that's the best option if the snow is potentially iffy. For £125 I think a full area pass is brilliant value, even if all the runs aren't open.

There aren't any prices up for winter in Tignes but I suspect it'll be about the same for a Tignes-only pass but I bet it's from 20/12 onwards only. I'd go EK pass.

http://www.tignes.net/GB_domaine_skiable.html
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Specialman, true I hadn't looked into the cost for just one week, just that a full pass for 3 weeks was going to cost about 532 Euros=£417.

On my currency convertor a EK week's pass is more like £150 but it might be using a stingy exchange rate, and even then it's still pretty good value to go anywhere to find the best snow as you say.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Specialman, what rate are you using to convert the dosh with ?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
VolklAttivaS5 wrote:
Specialman, on that note then I'm going to Tignes 29th November-20th December am I better off getting a Tignes only pass for the first week then an Espace Killy pass for the other 2 weeks, or get a 3 week Espace Killy pass from the outset do you think?

Have a look at the Pass'Tignes card - this may (or may not) work out cheaper, especially if you're likely to go again within the next 3 years or so. They may only have summer rates on their site at the moment. I think I paid EUR 10 for the card and got 5% off the price of the lift pass. Not a huge saving but it pretty much amounted to getting free Carré Neige cover for my time there...which turned out to be quite handy in a helicopter rescue sort of way... Skullie
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
faceplantress, thanks for that. Will have a look nearer the time.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
northantsred, oops! Don't think i've updated my calculator on my mac, hence the discrepency. Soz guys.... Smile
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Do you still get a liftpass cheaper if you take along a liftpass from a recent season? How much do you save?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowball wrote:
Do you still get a liftpass cheaper if you take along a liftpass from a recent season? How much do you save?

That was only for Val d'Isere, if you want the discount for a Tignes pass you need to buy it online in advance.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy