Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

the anti-helmet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
its currently advertised as a bike helmet but could see this type of thing working for skiing

http://www.yakkay.com/uk/cover_oversigt.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm not usually into this type of thing, but I do thing they look pretty trick Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
one advantage of a ski helmet is that they're warm - and we all know you lose a big proportion of heat through your head. Most have adjustable vents. I once wore a ski helmet on a bike; big mistake, even in the winter. Those helmets don't look very warm, and in particular ears would freeze. They wouldn't look so cool with ear muffs. wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
so a slight redesign and hey presto!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, the cool kids are all wearing a wooly had and their goggles under a helmet these days Cool
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I might just try making a fancy fabric cover for my ski helmet.... wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hellfiresliding, like those loopy sort of crochet tea cosies my welsh aunties used to make? With a hole for your goggles straps instead of a tea pot spout!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy