Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flights Manchester to Chambery - Help, help, help please!!!!!!!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Please can someone help me. This is doing my head in.

I can only go out to Chambery on the weekend og 24th Jan for a week.

I don't seem to be having any joy.

Does anyone know of any alternatives.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Leeds/Chambery with jet2?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't understand the problem there are flights on offer for that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://reservations.jet2.com/JET2.RESERVATIONS.WEB.PORTAL/lowfaresearcherpage.aspx
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jumping Jack Flash, thosands of possibilities............if you want me to sell you accommodation to go with them. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://www.snowjet.co.uk/index.asp
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
are you sure it's not just a temporary problem?
i just had a quick look on skyscanner which ave live availability from manchester-chambery on 24th for a week at £411 for 2, and transferring from their website, its possible to book these flights with jet2 Smile
HTH
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
are you sure it's not just a temporary problem?
i just had a quick look on skyscanner which have live availability from manchester-chambery on 24th for a week at £411 for 2, and transferring from their website, its possible to book these flights with jet2 Smile
HTH
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
boo22, redrunmarcus, It must have been a glitch.

I've now booked through Jet2.

The £200 each is quite a bit more than last year though!

The sods are charging a further £35 for a ski bag!!!

Does anyone know if a boot bag is included with that a la Easyjet or is that another extra?

It's not very clear (to me at least) from their website.

Nickster, I wish I'd known that yesterday! Well I still need transfers and accommodation.There will be five lads and we need a hotel in the town. Ideally one that doesn't have the evening meals in the price. Some of the others are too lazy and if we eat in at night they'll have a bottle of wine each and go to bed! I prefer to eat out and have a few beers!

If you have any deals then pm me.

Cheers and thanks for the help

Jack
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Jumping Jack Flash, you always seem to have these last minute 'oh my God I can not get a flight/accom/transfer etc. for me and the lads' type glitches/wobbles, even when you book six months in advance Laughing I hope your mates appreciate your efforts !!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rayscoops, Tell me about it! I think they've realised that I'm the keenest to go and so know that I will sort it. I also know that they don't have a clue what they are doung, so if I left it to them it would be rubbish!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Or you could have gone on the ski train.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy