Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter Starts Tues 12 Aug.

Poster: A snowHead
Aug 12 roughly marks the peak of Summer temps in Northern Europe.

Temps will trend down now until early Feb.

Winter is coming Cool
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yipeeeee.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good o !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
At last Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Something to look forward to snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Feels like winter here. Pissed with rain all evening and we had the wood burner on.

Dublin Airport had over 70mm of rain in 24 hrs!!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
And I thought that the Glorious 12th had something to do with the start of the grouse season. Puzzled
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Whitegold, summer sucks
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Steve Sparks, Not if you're still skiing!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
yeah great.. cold wet and dark.. i'd be much happier if winter started with a bang on Nov 1 !!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just another 8 months to go then until the real start of the season Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I know that everyone here is desperate for winter to arrive....but please, can't we have a summer first? It's miserable here and has been for ages!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
YAHOOOOOOOOOO snowHead
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
homphomp, I agree rolling eyes
snow conditions
homphomp, no wink , it's Snowheads, role on winter I'm fed up with summer now snowHead snowHead
snow conditions
johnboy, snowHead from other countries don't realise in Ireland we have been in winter since June! It's dark, cool and very very wet. I think the new summer in Ireland is September (hopefully). The months of June to August should be renamed to 'the rainy season' or something similar.
snow conditions
Peter Ross, I second that, I think we could call it monsoon season Very Happy
snow report
I cycle to work and I have to bring my wet gear nearly everyday as torrential rain is never far away! Still if we were white water kayakers we'd be in heaven - no wonder Ireland nearly got a medal in that event today!
latest report
The Alps will be warm & snow will be scarse this season, most resorts will have trouble making snow with the predicted high temperatures.
latest report
Thanks for that stanton, your usual optimistic self I see snowHead . I might have a bit of a wager with you as I predict temps will be a bit lower than last year wink . It's all to do with the sun and those spots have virtually disappeared with no sign yet of a ramp up. snowHead snowHead
snow report
Don't we usually follow OZ's seasons (they don't seem to be having a great season so far Sad )?
latest report
Have temperature gone up since winter then?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy