Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

14th February - if you haven't booked then you may have missed out!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The demand for this week has lived up to expectations - we only have a couple of small apartments left for the week and a catered chalet (wht I don't know) but we already are 90% full.

My advice stay at home that week and come out at Easter or even New Year which isn't looking as busy as usual and is quieter on the slopes than Feb half term.

The ski schools are already getting fully booked and with both Paris and the Alps on school holiday that week I may just lock myself in the office and hibernate (only have to come out if the guests want ski hosting!)

Personally we are sending our kids the other way and hopefully they are staying back in the UK with thre grandparents that week!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My apartment was booked last February for that week, and we've had another half-dozen enquiries since then. Looks like it will be a busy week with the half-term crowds!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rob@rar wrote:
My apartment was booked last February for that week, and we've had another half-dozen enquiries since then. Looks like it will be a busy week with the half-term crowds!
Same here.
'
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whereas the UK schools half term is often over 2 weeks, I think that in 2009 everyone is off the same week Sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
and here was me thinking it was all about romance rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ray Zorro, and appears to be so for the foreseeable future. Apparently an attempt to pacify parents with children in different schools and different local authorities. I still think a regional system like France has would suit better.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chatting t o Eurotunnel customer services the other day with the combination of Half term and St Valentines weekend breaks they are expecting to break the customers handled record for the Channel tunnel that weekend!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
boredsurfin, I will be working, as fortunately I have no need to go away in school holidays now.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Certainly is just one half term next year. Guess the authorities in the UK dont see thhis as a week to actually take a holiday. The French system would be good but skiing plays a much larger part in French life than it does in the UK. There are many pockets still available for half term though so you certainly haven't missed the boat yet - some countries don't even have a half term so why not ski there?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy