Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Major work at Peyragudes is progressing well

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last week I had the pleasure of being invited to a BBQ with the staff and management of the Peyragudes resort here in the heart of the Pyrenees. As part of a 20 million euro investment programme this year will see the installation of a new 6 seater demountable chair which will significantly increase the uplift for the fantastic "les Gourgs Blancs" sector by replacing the old triple chair Serre Doumenge.

As part of this programme they are also transforming the summit and re-managing the pistes that link the 3 skiing areas together. This along with the new development at the Peyresourde base will reinforce the resorts position as one of the best resorts in the central Pyrenees.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy