Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for 3 night/4 day ski Feb 09

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I'm trying to find somewhere in Europe but finding it difficult for a 3 night/4 day stay leaving UK 20 Feb.

Can any one help me out?

Thanks in anticipation.

Ken
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Valleys & hire cars are your friends wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Battlezone, what fatbob, says. You are unlikely to be able to book a three night stay in a resort at that time of year. Go somewhere like Sallanches, which is in easy day's drive of a good choice of places for 4 days skiing.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try www.flexiblebreaks.com they do 3V, Souze and Montgenevre, they do transfers FOC. I've been with them twice, good both times.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Battlezone, If you send me an email on info@snowandtrek.co.uk I may be able to help definetly with self-catered.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Battlezone, Try Bourg d'Oisans. there are hotels there and easy access to LDA, ADH, La Grave, Alpe du Grande Serre and a few other places. Easy drive from Grenoble, Chambery or Lyon airport, a bit further (3 hours) from Geneva. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Battlezone, i should be able to assist with a few resorts in France and Italy. Feel free to call me or email via link below.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Battlezone, PM sent....don't want to be accused of pimping wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PM sent
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
book a B&B in Innsbruck or Stubai Valley and ski the local slopes or take a train or hire a car to go to other resorts in the area (St Anton 1 hour away by train)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ooohhh... don't we all come crawling out of thr woodwork on an occassion like this!.... starting to be a bit chaletsdirect solution room material..!!

I can't imagine myself flaunting myself in such an obvious manner.... oh, i think I just did Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There are apartments in Maryhofen that do short bookings. see below. Nothing to do with me, we have stayed here a lot though, comfortable and basic, dead central. http://www.tiscover.at/at/scout/accs/118144at,en,SCH1,1052/objectId,ACC775391at,curr,EUR,modulId,guide,on,ACC775391at,season,at1/online.html
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Battlezone, how about Morzine? can sort sothong there of even Champoluc in Italy.... Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy