Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ideas for Xmas 08

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My hubby and I have decided to go away for xmas this year so i'm looking for suggestions on where to go . . .

It must have good quality/luxury accomodation (he doesnt share my passion for the white stuff and has only skied Newfoundland and Panorama before staying in huge great luxury chalets/condos so i need to keep the standard up for him).

He will want to be able to disappear snowmobiling for a couple of days.

A good ski school is also a plus so he can have some private lessons to keep improving his standard and a decent amount of not too challenging terrain for him to get his confidence up on.

He also prefers a shortish transfer from the airport to resort, he found the 4hrs on the coach getting to Panorama a little tiresome.

The worlds our lobster really lol hence its so dificult to know where to start. . .

I fancy Finland, but he says its too tailoured to kids . . .

All suggestions welcome. . .
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i say go on your own snobunni, he sounds a bit too picky ......... wink wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am going skiing on my own to South America in 3 weeks time lol hence i need to make the xmas trip good for him otherwise he'll force me to go somewhere hot and lie on a beach!!!!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snobunni, Rule out France then - snowmobiling hard to come by in many places as it's difficult to get a licence in France.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch, thanx for the tip, i think he's been a little spoilt with our past trips to Canada where anything goes lol
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy