Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dainses Fun helmet/goggles compatability?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I've had a look through the older posts & I can't see anything that answers this question, so I apologise in advance if I've overlooked a relevant post.

Last season I bought myself a Dainese Fun helmet & I used it with my Smith PMS Airflow goggles. According to a website I'd read Smith Airflow & Adidas Yodai were the only compatible goggles with my helmet, but as I already had the Smiths I thought they'd be fine.

The problem I have is that when I wear the helmet the goggles feel like they're much too big for my face. The Smiths were great with a woolly hat because they never ever steamed up, but I really do need to buy a smaller set of goggles as having my goggles half way down my face drives me insane. I wanted to try & pick something up out of season & there are a couple of options out there.

The Adidas Yodai look just as big to me & I was wondering if anyone with the same helmet wore a different set of goggles that they could recommend before I head off to the shops & try them all on.

Thank you,

HH
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

According to a website I'd read Smith Airflow & Adidas Yodai were the only compatible goggles with my helmet

Sounds like a nice you-scratch-my-back manufacturer arrangement there! Probably complete c**p.

I wear a Skycap so don't know about the Dainese Fun. Of the 3 sets of goggles I've got (2 x Smith; 1 x Bolle collected over the years) the Bolle and larger Smith fit fine so you can never really tell without trying on. People have different shaped faces/heads. You'll just have to set aside some time to try them all on.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spy Orbit and Smith Phenom fit my Dianese fun helmet no problem. The Phenoms are medium/small and spy orbits are smaller.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
the ice perv: Thanks I didn't really think of it like that but I think you're right.

bucking bronco:
Thank you, I really like Spy goggles so I'm going to try some of them.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Friend of mine has the Dainese helmet, wears Adidas googles. My Dragon DXS also fit with it.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oakley's are ok with my Dianese helmet, best taking your helmet to the shop, and testing a few different pairs of goggles
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy