Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madesimo - Planes Trains and Automobiles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Gang,

Looking to go to Madesimo this season and looking for some travel trips.

There are no package deals from Ireland, so I need to book everything for myself. I can get flights to either Malpensa or Bregamo but it's what to do after that is my query. I may have to hire a car but has anyone done this trip by train, bus or taxi?

I'm sure it's possible but I don't want to do a John Candy!

Thanks in advance,

Ian
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey,

No replies, but I'll try again.

I've booked to fly into Malpensa so if anybody has done this route please let me know

Ian
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ardsian, We went there three years ago, it was our first family ski trip and we went on a friend's recommendation. Feb half term 2006. I picked a car up from Bergamo airport and booked the hotel direct, can't think of it's name now but it's sister hotel is the sport hotel, the USA ski team were staying there practising for olympics. If I were to visit again I think I would choose to stay in the Harlequinn hotel which is at the bottom of the slope. It's a nice resort though if you have any nervous learners they may find the slope finish tough to begin with.
It gets busy sat and sunday with day trippers but mid week the slopes are free of peeps.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have not skied there but have stayed in Lake Como just below it a few times (45 minutes from Musso I was told by a local).

Plan your route with http://www.viamichelin.co.uk/viamichelin/gbr/tpl/hme/MaHomePage.htm?ck=OK

and the tourist board for your accomadation is www.madesimo.com

Also the resort had a write up in Where to Ski 2005 at the back of the Italy section. May still be in the new book.

Blush
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the info

Ian
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy