Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI L3 coach course

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know what the "speed test" module is for the new performance L3 coaches course?

The course directory says you need to pass the ISIA teach, plus a course setting module with SSGB and a speed test module.

What i am wondering is the speed test "module" mean passing the speed test or is it a training course with SSGB prior to taking the speed test.

It might be pretty cool to take a eurotest training course with SSGB...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skimottaret, I read as the Speed test - as for the requirement for ISTD.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ski, yeah that is my feeling as well but Sean L. said this summer that they will have some training courses through their affiliation with SSGB and i am wondering if prep for the speed test may be one of them...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skimottaret, I also interpreted it as the Eurotest.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would assume that to be the Eurotest.
The level of gate skiing required on the CSCF PL (level 3) is in excess of that required on the Eurotest and is a tough level to reach unless just retired from FIS.
In May, BASI ran a course with the Canadians in Hintertux. The only attendee to reach the level required was an ex-GB Team member, not due to any bias but purely the high standard exacted by the CSCF.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Philbo, thanks for that and welcome to snowheads!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy