Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra, Christmas 2008

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,
Just booked to Arinsal, arriving December 21st, just wondering what the weather is likely to be like?? And if there is any special parties on Christmas Eve/Day, or Boxing day.

Cheers
Chris
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
copperfield12, welcome to sH's.

http://youtube.com/v/TxpqFuNy7fY&feature=related
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Arv Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Only been to Soldeu but no doubt someone will be about to give you some details!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

someone will be about to give you some details!
about the parties, no doubt. But anyone who claims to be able to tell you what the weather will be like in Arinsal at Christmas is a fool or a fraud! But you'll have a great holiday, I'm sure. Welcome to Snowheads snowHead copperfield12,
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
copperfield12 wrote:

just wondering what the weather is likely to be like??

The forecast I am looking at is showing a heavy fall of snow on the 21st and then again on the 24th - in between and after should be sunny.

www.skidreamsforecast.co.uk

Welcome to slushnuts ! Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
copperfield12, the snow history here shows late December would expect to be okay... certainly skiable.... I know it was rather poor in 2006 (as with many places) but they have excellent snow cannon coverage there and it got royally dumped on towards the end of last season!

I hope you have a wicked trip and it brings a snowy Christmas for you! snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks Smokin joe lets keep fingers crossed for that weather, sounds spot on! Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
What type of party are you looking for? Family orientated or otherwise, and where are you going to be staying?
If last season is anything to go by, it will be cold and sunny with good snow cover, but for the coming season the yocals are saying more snow?! Even if it doesn't snow alot, Arinsals snowmaking benefits from coming from a natural spring, not a resevoir, so there is a constant supply and they can keep making it without water levels dropping.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Any sort of party, not family orientated though really. Not that I dont like kids just havnt any with me. We are staying in princessa parc. thanks for the weather predictions! fingers crossed for snow and sun, Ultimate combination for a good weeks skiing!! snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The Princesa parc is a good place to stay, i think you get a massive christmas dinner in there on christmas eve (when the spanish celebrate christmas). The bar Bogarts, in the hotel, has live music, and all the other bars, el cau, quo vadis, derby, ciscos, el molis and surf are within crawling distance!

If you have any other questions about arinsal feel free to ask. (yes i do work there!! Very Happy )
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks Freestyleandy! i'l Keep fingers crossed for that! snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
If you are in a hotel, Twisted Evil Xmas eve is the celebration dinner. Be warned, we attended one in Soldeu. It started at 9pm (we were very hungry) wine was included, nine courses...family never made pudding. We retired before making fools of ourselves. (university students could not keep up with the alcohol...not us!) Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy