Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For New Members

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Get a pair of bolle goggles when you join the ski club ogb.

https://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/join/join.asp?strReferenceCode=TIMES

I think these are the goggles.

http://www.gosportsspex.co.uk/Bolle_XP_SkiGoggleMask.asp

I asked them you see...
Quote:
<fraggle>

The Bolle goggles are the XP Liquid Silver ones with Vermillion lenses.
There is only one option.

Kind regards,

Laura Chamberlain
New Media Manager
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
So they're worth about £44. How much is membership again?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
£49 for a single person.

You have to sign up to the DD stuff to get the Gogs.

I already have a pair of rose ones, could do with a darker set for bright days.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They should give members that renew the same deals as well, it penalises loyalty when they don't Evil or Very Mad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I join up last month on DD and NOW they start giving out freebies. Just my luck. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
johnnyrotten, I renewed my mebership, chose Direct Debit, and got a lousy T-shirt that doesn't fit.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Helen Beaumont, it DOES fit - they say so. It's just YOU are not the right shape to be a member... rolling eyes snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Right, so if I sign up, and pay by DD I get these goggles and a discount at Xscape too - was that 10%?- do Ellis Brigham give SCGB discounts as well?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quite right Wear The Fox Hat, in fact, I'm sure there are some figures somewhere proving that 138% of British skiers now wear SCGB T-shirts and that they fit 63% better than in 2002 (when they fit perfectly anyway).
I expect Helen Beaumont, is just saying these cruel things because she 'has it in for the club'.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I Saques, Laughing Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We tried a similar tack at the Ski Show, saying we were going to resign our membership over MO day but would reconsider our decision and renew our membership if they gave us one of their nice luggage bags they were giving away. MO day? The forum? What's that then, was the response. Well, we tried Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yeah, and speaking as someone who paid 1/17,000 of the cost of that T shirt she'd better wear it whether it fits or not Twisted Evil
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well they dont let young adults have the Times offer - i'dve joined otherwise
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Is this offer still available? The link still works or if you put "TIMES" intot he promotions code box on the joing form the offer still comes up. I ask as the web page might be out of date...

Rik
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
rikochet, Check the dates!

The offers changed. Use "S&R" or "S+R" and you get a SnowPass Swatch if you sign up to DD.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy