Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Midsummer's Day ski

Poster: A snowHead
It has been very warm here for the past week and the snow is melting rapidly (good for the rafters and kayakers).
But there is still quite a lot up there:

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Martin Bell, Great pics. really love the combination of clouds and snow in the last one. Now my desk top wallpaper. Cheers Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Martin Bell, Thanks again for some great photo's, I like the one with the long snaking tracks from the blue horizon. Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Martin Bell, Good pics.....where is it..?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Martin Bell, I'm jealous just drove over a pass that is usually skied in the spring and there is not enough snow now to ski it now, we were supposed to ski it yesterday.
Closest skiing up here would be the Cabinet mountains in MT. Now if I was independently wealthy I could be skiing the Cascades. Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

if I was independently wealthy I could be skiing the Cascades.

or even dependently wealthy. A gigolo, say...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JT, Beehive Basin again, as usual.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Martin Bell, Great photos Martin, I also love that bobbly unskied stuff. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wow, I'm impressed there is still so much to ski! Is it necessary to skin up everything or are there still some lifts running?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The lifts closed on April 13th.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Up there again yesterday, probably for the last time this season.
Nice day - a bit hazy.

ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Martin Bell, Superb photo's, great to see some nice weather, better than the rain we've had for the last few days.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Great pics - I'm envious!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thank you Martin, I had just managed to get myself excited about our summer hols, now I'm thinking white stuff again Sad
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nick L, Summer skiing - best of both worlds!

Martin Bell, Looks great, great pix. Very Happy
ski holidays
Once more unto the breach yesterday - with Kevin:

snow report
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing If this goes on you will be showing us the first flurries of next seasons snow. Shocked Toofy Grin It looks like a season to remember. I love the first photo with the sun just hitting the tip of the mountain. snowHead
snow conditions
Still some snow around in Sunshine.

http://skibanff.com/conditions/webcams.php
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy