Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BMIbaby winter flights released

Poster: A snowHead
.. but nothing suitable pour mois, still hanging out for Easyjet
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just booked £130 each for the round trip Cardiff to Geneva 14th Feb to 21st Feb. I was expecting to pay much more so am really pleased. Flights for all three of us for less than £400 excellent!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't seem to get the dates beyond Oct for Man - Gen?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ThomsonFly seem to have their winter flights up, £180 return to Salzburg in January. Dearer than I thought :S
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ryanair ridiculously expensive for bristol Turin for w/c 7th march . Last year paid £45 return for flight with baggage allowance. Flight price each way is £99. hoping there will be a sale. can do cardiff geneva for £113 return. want to see sleasyjet prices too
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Scottland, Neither can I - must be on the way though so keep watching!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Jet2 have got them up too, much cheaper for Manchester to Geneva for the same week in Jan.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Manchester to Geneva are there now. Looking for Xmas and they don't seem cheap.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just had a look at the same time in March as I went this year and prices seem more expensive. Also, although there were charges for luggage last year, there is now a £4 charge for checking in at the airport without bags - I know you can check in online but in a family of 4, checking say 3 bags means that you can't all check in online.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
some friends booked a family of 5 half term week Birmingham > Geneva at 1pm today for £140 per head, same flights now (3:20pm) selling at £203 !

Now that's what I call inflation - getting in there 2 hours earlier saved them £300 - wow.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kendadj, I've just looked at BMI Baby again and Man - GVA are still only showing to Oct 08 Puzzled is it me Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
casnbs, you must be laughing your pants off, your Cardiff flights now £233 !!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
masmith - the Manchester to Geneva flights have gone up too ! Dick Turpin wore a mask !

Anniepen - I think it must be you as I can display them. Perhaps try clearing your cookies and history?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Anniepen, or try refreshing the page not using your cache using Ctrl-F5 instead on the refresh button or F5 by itself.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
don't rush in would be my advice. they will all come back down again after the mad initial rush........ Cool
snow conditions
northantsred, I very much doubt it for the key holiday dates, for general off peak travel you could well be right though
latest report
im holding out for Flybe.... hurry up !!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy