Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lange Inner Boots - Re-Heating Them?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm after some advice.

I've got a new pair of Langes that have been heated to mould to me. However there is a problem and they have been done incorrectly.

Can they be re-heated to get a proper fit or are they a bit stuffed?

I don't want to go into specifics other than it was a fitter error in a shop.

Thanks for any thoughts.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
depends on the problem, if they have been skied in then probably a waste of time as the foam will have moulded where it is going already and is unlikely to change much with re heating

if there is a specific problem in a specific area then spot heating may be an option

PM me with some details and i will see what can be done

btw i over all the warranties & spares for lange so if it is a problem it will come back to me at some point
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks CEM!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowaddict, Just put them straight on after the hot cycle of the Washing Machine. wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spyderman, You forgot to mention how much softener to add. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dypcdiver, Sorry, a couple of capfuls of 'Comfort'
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy