Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I do love summer but

Poster: A snowHead
I'm getting twitchy feet and starting to look longingly at my skis. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Know what you mean Sad I can't bring myself to take mine down for the end of season service... cos then I'll be forced to put them in the loft till next winter.. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
erica2004, Charli939, Skis don't have to be rested all summer - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=39142
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Planning next years trip at the moment. Just started a countdown 201 days to go!. snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowdomes.

Hintertux.

Chile.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Scotland.

http://www.highland-instinct.co.uk/gallery/gc/winter200708/08may31/
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Peter S, Thats brilliant! does the access chair stay open all year round?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mine are in the lounge at the moment so I am looking at them everyday - they are all ready to go at the moment. In fact I am owing Spyderjon an honourable mention at the moment. A few weeks I visited Nottingham for the Spyderjon 'ski tuning experience'. I am now the proud owner of a pair of beautifully tuned and waxed skis all ready for next year Cool Can't wait to try them out. If anyone else is thinking of going its a very interesting morning - thanks Spyderjon. They are still in the lounge because I haven't got round to putting them away yet - I guess I should, but at the moment they are helping to remember a brilliant holiday snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peter S wrote:
Scotland.

http://www.highland-instinct.co.uk/gallery/gc/winter200708/08may31/

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I love summer too, and I can't wait for it to arrive.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I an't believe it's over seems like just Sunday I was riding a chair lift and skiing some nice corn. The two tranceivers I found Sat made it even better. Hiking for turns should last until mid July. Toofy Grin
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
pinhead wrote:
I an't believe it's over seems like just Sunday I was riding a chair lift and skiing some nice corn. The two tranceivers I found Sat made it even better. Hiking for turns should last until mid July. Toofy Grin

Let me guess JT was skiing in Idaho last week wink ?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Tell you what I hate about Summer

-flies!

Getting in the house and buzzing around in the windows because the doors and windows are open a lot more often in the summer months.

'Orrible things! You know when summer is here when the flies are out and about, with their saprophytic behaviour.
Disgusting. But a big part of nature I suppose. Very Happy

Not long though really until the Autumn and then it will be ski time again. Nearly.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
i feel you man, there just sitting there going, 'you know u wnat too!' and i doo! lol

whent away in feb and was only two weeks was gutted seriously!

must return to the white! lol Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Less than three weeks until the nights start drawing in!

First two ski trips for next winter booked (well the accomodation anyway)
snow report
Get mountain biking people. Just looking forward to getting out of the gym and on some evening rides Woo-hoo!
latest report
Kramer, Myself and my bro just biked up to Llandegla last night, up to the masts and down that singletrack. Beautiful evening but I need to work on fitness. Gonna take out motorbike tonight... so much easier Cool
snow conditions
Mtn bike riding well I've got some in but hey it's supposed to snow on the Mtns friday, and there is still tons of hiking for skiing to be had, now if I can just convince the OH that skiing is the highest priority more important than planting the rest of the garden.

As for bugs the mosquitos are quite nasty and the biting flies make me wish for freezing temps.
ski holidays
I've just bought a pair of skis and I am hoping to be able to try them out next weekend when the lifts open in Les Deux Alpes. I am too impatient to wait until winter!!
latest report
I'm thinking of having a day at MK Xscape - its not great but will suffice

Kind of the skiing equivalent to methodone
ski holidays
jezzy, I just knew you were going to give in and buy skis. Silly twin-tips I presume? Laughing
snow conditions
you know! parabolics are the way forward, wolkl auras are what i am on and there just awsome, much better than plain carvers lol
latest report
VolklAttivaS5 wrote:
Tell you what I hate about Summer

-flies!

Getting in the house and buzzing around in the windows because the doors and windows are open a lot more often in the summer months.

'Orrible things! You know when summer is here when the flies are out and about, with their saprophytic behaviour.
Disgusting. (...)

I am with you on this one,
I cannot stand them either and often do not bother to open the window so I do not chase them,

but lets enjoy the summer while it's here Very Happy
ski holidays
Why am I up so early oh yeah I am off to walk through the Glen of Imall in WIcklow ha ha What a way to spend a day now all I need is some sunshine
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy