Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 for 1 offer at Xscape and Chill factore

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is interested

There is a 2 for 1 voucher today in the daily telegraph for use at the above valid until 31st July snowHead

http://www.241activity.co.uk/
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CHeers for that Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Top tip, thanks.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
II, thanks for that Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nice one, thanks for sharing that. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was going to post this but you got there first! Have already nicked my voucher from work's Telegraph Embarassed as boss is on holiday this week Twisted Evil .
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
II, thanks.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
NB I just noticed the Chill Factore one is valid 10am-6pm Mon-Fri in case that makes a difference to anyone...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
And Xscape is buy one hour of slope time get the 2nd hour free.
latest report
 gll5dm
gll5dm
Damn.. suppose it's too late to get this now?

Do you need to produce a voucher when you enter? Sad
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
II wrote:
If anyone is interested

There is a 2 for 1 voucher today in the daily telegraph for use at the above valid until 31st July snowHead

http://www.241activity.co.uk/

There is a load of money off vouchers in the NOTW this morning too, including "Kids go free"@ Chillfactore.
ski holidays
 gll5dm
gll5dm
None of these vouchers for non kids available on the net?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
News of the world, Today 27/07. Voucher for 1 kid goes free with full paying adult, no time restrictions and kids are classed as under 18 at CF.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy