Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Piou-Piou (ESF Kindergarten) Meribel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just started planning next years trip (i know it's only May but the planning is half the fun) and am considering putting our 2 eldest in the ESF Piou-Piou Kindergarten.

Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) that they wouldn't mind sharing

The boys will be and 4 and 3 (just) and spend 2 full days in nursery at home so I'm not worried about the separation thing. We'd probably just do mornings initially and maybe full days towards the end of the week if they're up for it. I'm presuming the instructors speak English and are used to having English kids there but I'd really appreciate any comments about the Piou-Piou especially that in Meribel

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think if you put them in together they will be ok. We used it for our youngest when she was 4 a few years ago and they did a good job in teaching her the basics although they were in large groups and she did appear really quite bored alot and was never exactly excited about going back in after an hor or so lunchbreak. They are also very tight about admission times...if you are not there on the dot they won't let your children in. English was spoken just about although this was about 3 years ago and it was also Feb. half term week. Generally was not impressed by esf in meribel at all. I have some video footage of it I can try and edit and post up to youtube if I can find it if you like.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ollski,

Video would be great if you have the time.

We're going the week before Feb half term so don't know if this makes a difference.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonathancarty, my daughter and nieces all did the kindergarden in meribel and really liked it.... The only problem i can remember is one year they had lapin for lunch and once they found out what is was werent impressed Laughing

admission times are strict but fair enough i recon... also a bit strict in that i remember one lad not getting his course badge because he was stabbing the girls with his pole during the "ceremony". The instructors had a word with the boy and also with the parents, they didnt like it when johnny was crying cause he didnt get his flocon but again fair dues...

the meribel club is in the olympic centre and i think (but not sure) they do other activities as well like swimming and skating
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy