Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Belfast to Austria flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Pricing up various options for a trip out in Jan next year for a group of 8 of us. Only problem is that I can't seem to find any flights for that period departing from Belfast City/Int'l and going to either Innsbruck or Salzburg; even departing from Dublin turns up a blank! I realise that the various airlines won't have put up their winter timetables yet, but could any of you more experienced folks give me even a rough ballpark sort of figure (along with airline, if possible) so I can compare to the various resorts in France. Cheers in advance.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SurferRosa_,

As far as I know there are no easyjet type flights to Austria from Norn Iron.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
johnboy wrote:
SurferRosa_,

As far as I know there are no easyjet type flights to Austria from Norn Iron.

You can fly from Dublin to Salzburg with ryanair but the flights have not been released yet. I would expect them to be relesed soon though because the Stanstead flights were released late last week. If you get there really early they will probably cost £50 - 90 return per person but any later, probably £200-300 based on the stanstead flights.
You can also fly from Dublin to Friedrichschafen which would be waay cheaper. Google Earth it, depending on where you want to go, you may find its location really benificial.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SurferRosa_, Aer lingus fly to Salzburg from Dublin their prices are up at the moment for January. They also fly Belfast to Munich also flights up at the moment. Ski McNeill
http://www.skimcneill.com/ might be able to help you with charter flight from Belfast.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy