Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Courchevel 20th Dec to 3rd of Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

We're going to Courchevel 20th Dec to 3rd of Jan, and was wondering if anyone had experience with the transfers to the Airport and back. There are only two of us and bus timetables haven't been released yet. If anyones thinking of going around then you fancy sharing a taxi? They're quoting £540 for a return ride which is quite a lot...

Any suggestions? We fly into Geneva.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
is Chambrey nearer? thats where i flew to this year when i went to courchevel
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tripp, At £540, car hire would be cheaper. Leave this till nearer the date your going, then look for bus timetables.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tripp, go to my site and under travel page and download the coach timetable. it doesnt usually change year to year.. it is 118 euro return for the coach.

540 is a rip off look at some of the taxi firms i use.... typically 280 Euro each way for taxi.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
540 is a rip off look at some of the taxi firms i use.... typically 280 Euro each way for taxi.

Puzzled not a lot to choose, then, especially at the current exchange rate. And that's a peak day; if I had a taxi I'd be charging what the market would bear. A shared taxi is a good idea if you can find others flying in on the same flight. But if you have to hang around for other flights, might as well get on the bus. If you go on the bus it's best to book.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy