Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Web geek wanted for Fall-Line

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all underpaid snow-crazed code-literate geeks out there. Allow me to offer you the opportunity to be even worse paid but at least get regular fixes of snow. All you have to do is spend at least half your time making our websites into fully-optimised things of beauty and wonder.

Fall-Line Media, makers of Fall-Line Skiing and Document Snowboard magazines and websites has realised that we need someone fully focussed on our websites from a technical point of view. If this is of interest, please email me, richard@fall-line.co.uk, with details of what you can do already and what you'd like to do to our sites. Proof of working with database-driven sites would be required.

This job can be part- or full-time but we would like to see the successful applicant spend some time regularly in our Peterborough office to absorb the 'culture'. Pay would be in line with someone not very well paid. Perks would make up for a lot of that, for the right person.

Admin knows about this and will get a fee if we successfully recruit through Snowheads! A new revenue stream!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fallliner wrote:
Pay would be in line with someone not very well paid.
Laughing Best (and indeed most honest) line I've ever read in a job advert. I always love the fact that supermarkets and the like advertise for shelf stackers, highlighting the "attractive pay scheme"... rolling eyes

Have to admit that I would be interested (have worked with a database driven website before, www.learnrugbylaws.com - very basic appearance though as it's solely functional), but I'm in Canada next season Crying or Very sad ). If you want a Whistler reporter though... wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skisimon wrote:
If you want a Whistler reporter though... wink

Do you mean like this one? Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Having been to fallliner's offices I can confirm that the gear perks & the latte from the local coffee shop will more than compensate for the crap pay.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Who cares about the pay! It's the perk that counts! Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just sent you an email, fallliner.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Many thanks for responses so far. I guess this thread times out when suddenly an Uberfalliner appears on this forum who is actually capable of posting pictures.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
C'mon. XXX
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, anyway you want to look at it..that top pic is a great shot Cool
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy