Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski-Bilek help please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Won e-bay auction about nine days ago. Got an e-mail from Ski-Bilek confirming details of order. Since then not recieved email confirming receipt of payment or shipping (this says yes for both in afterbuy but when I click on the shipping number it is not recognised). Sent an e-mail to them but no reply. Also only voicemail on phone number. Is this usual?

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowplow, I bought some from them last year and there were problems (took about 3 weeks in the end) with the delivery, caused by the delivery company. Not normal though from other threads that have run on them (do a search on ski-bilek), they are normally very reliable.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowplow, don't forget Thursday was a bank holiday for most of the continent and an awful lot of people take a bridge day on the Friday and many companies do the same.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the comments. I'll give it a bit longer.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowplow, Just call them, they are a highly reputable seller of ski gear.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowplow, The Ski-Bilek site shows:
Quote:
Onlinedepartment and pickups of wintersport articles
Mo+Tu: 12-18, We-Sa: closed

so they might have a bit of a backlog.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowplow, I had excellent service from them 2 years ago following an e-bay auction for a pair of skis. I would be suprised if the problems don't get sorted out.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I bought a pair of 3Vs last October and no problem at all. Cheap skis and good service - they arrived in about a week once paypal was sorted.

Paypal was the only problem as the exchange rate was rubbish and they didn't accept payment directly ....
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi snowplow-i am in same position-won a pair of Salomon Falcon race boots and paid in early May but no sign of delivery - they now claim lost and no replacement but still no refund-won the Austion for under a £100 which would have been a great buy if boots were available. If nothing in a few more days will lodge claim via ebay/paypal.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alan, mine have now finally arrived. Delay seemed to be on dispatch, as shipping only took two days from Germany. Have they given you a tracking number for the courier?

Maybe worth holding on for a while longer.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy