Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone skied Wally skis?

Poster: A snowHead
Their boats look quite tasty...are the skis any good? www.wally.com
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Those boats are really, really, ugly.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All that carbon fibre looks pretty cool, but I've no idea about their performance.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, nooooo! They're lovely! (Well to my mostly untrained eyes the sail boats are...)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Heresy ! pam w, wink .... quite beautiful some of them (the Wallypower 118 is gorgeous in real life) .. not that many actually get sold .. and no wonder at the price !
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
DM, you going to do the compleat Darth Murdoch ensemble, cowl and all?

FWIW, I skied their mid-70s AME from 5 seasons ago, on a groomer day in Colorado. I do remember the bases being very nice and fast but the rest of the impression didn't really stand out above Bandits and things. Well enough to be remembered, that is.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
http://www.wally.com/jumpCh.asp?idChannel=36&idLang=IT&idProd=72&attivo=1-1&idUser=0

well the one in this picture is, to my eyes, a nasty toy for a nouveau-riche playboy to impress the hookers. Here, on the other hand, are a couple of genuinely beautiful hookers...

http://deadlyphoto.com/photoblog/photos/transportation/ships/roundstone2004/IMG03120_galway_hooker_cp50.jpg
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, I think Darth Murdoch's midichlorian count is a bit too high for sail.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w, Yep ,, really beautiful ... not arguing about those those old'uns.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
David Murdoch havent tried the skis but agree with you that the boats are pretty cool!!!

definately the sailboat of choice if sailing out of Monaco I reckon and their stand at the Monaco Yacht Show is always the best Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I like the nasty toys for new money rich kids. I want one!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Roger C, there are a couple that hang around MC harbour - gorgeous...(yachts I mean - although some of the crews aren't exactly hard on the eye )
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
comprex, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
comprex, Puzzled Puzzled I am but one with the Force...
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
*makes mystical hand gesture*

These are not the skis you seek. Carbon fibre is very 2003. We can be about our business now.
snow report
Never tryed the skis...but i have driven a few of there smaller boats they rock! 35kts through the water and smooth as silk! even the small one will cost ya 500k euro! yikes!
snow report
pam w wrote:
Those boats are really, really, ugly.

No way. Better than some Gin Palace. Shocked Wally 118 can cruise at almost 70mph, has 3 gas turbines putting out almost 17,000hp and looks like a stealth bomber. Very Happy

Skis are probably rubbish though.
ski holidays
Quote:
looks like a stealth bomber.

I rest my case. wink
snow conditions
pam w, Very Happy
snow report
pam w wrote:
Quote:
looks like a stealth bomber.

I rest my case. wink

Better than some White Plastic, White Leather, Beige Carpet, Marble Bathroomed, Gold Tapped Gin Palace. They're NAFF.
Keep your Sunseeker, give me a Wallymotor any day. Very Happy
I do like Riva Aquarama Powerboats though. Uber cool retro.
ski holidays
"Wally uniquely uses carbon fibre to produce innovative skis."? I'm sure I have seen that before somewhere! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
I think that their sail boats have got really nice lines, very clean.
latest report
Doesn't anyone find the name Wally a bit wobbly for a ski?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy