Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fischer Cool heat

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Anybody tried these, I have skied on Salomon x-wing tornados and Bandit b3 this season and althougth liked both these the cool heat are rated the same by snow and rock but are a little cheaper but still quite expensive to buy when I havnt tried them so if anyone has please let me know
thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes. They're powerful piste-to-all-mountain skis which will feel like a slightly slower turn-in dedicated piste ski. Edge grip is very strong, more so than a B3, and they still float effectively off piste if you're not too heavy. You need to be reasonably competent to enjoy them off-piste because they're fairly stiff - on the upside this means they're very stable and punch through crud. A good ski, and well-made too.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy