Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lessons for Children in Val d'Isere

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going there next Easter and there seems to be a wide choice for the children in the group (varying from 7-13, some of them getting the hang of parallel and have done easy blacks in good conditions, others slightly stuck on snow plough, but happy thundering down a red!):
Oxygene - quite expensive, max 6/class
Evo2 - moderate, max 8/class
SnowFun - cheaper, max 10/class
and there's MagicInMotion that offer an attractive mix of full and part days.

We've done Evo2 in Tignes and they appear to be turning into ESF - i.e. quality of instructors varies enormously and if you're lucky, great, but you could get stuck with a rather grumpy instructor that would be a huge waste of money.

I know Scott Dunn use MiM in Courchevel 1850, and their judgement seems sound.

Any comments?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy