Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kaprun, Austria May bank holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Couldn't make EoSB unfortunately so going to Kaprun/Zell am See for the May bank holiday instead, May 1st to 6th, any snowheads around let me know! There'll be 4 or 5 of us. There is also a bit of a festival on for the bank holiday weekend with ski testing and music, massage, free ski tuning etc. See www.kitzsteinhorn.at for more

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 15-04-08 10:06; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmmm - was wondering what to do after the EoSB! Hmmmm indeed...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Peter Ross, if I wasn't working that weekend, I;d be out there like a shot. Where are you staying?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If I had seen this a day earlier we might have joined you, as the DH and I ad discussed it a number of times (he has new skis he wants to play with). As it is we are now heading for the sun for May Bank Holiday (I know, we can't be really committed).

Have a fab time and post a trip report when you get back.

D
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
whoops

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 15-04-08 10:05; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Elizabeth probably stay in an apartment in Zell as I reckon it looks prettier with views of the lake, we'll have a car so can drive to the lifts, anyone know is it free parking?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Peter Ross, yes it is free parking at the lifts. Word of advice though, the car parks stretch quite a long way down the valley, and if it is busy and you end up in one of the far away car parks, there are shuttle buses up to the lift station itself. Can be soul destroying to be trudging up the hill watching buses breeze past!

What's ffff?

D
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Deliaskis ffff is code that only certain snowheads can interpret, no it's a mistake by me!

I am not sure of our exact numbers yet but I see you have an apartment in Zell am See, is it available at that time and how many beds does it have?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peter Ross, will pm you...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy