Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Big chalets for European megatrip - which resort?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all. I'm in charge of our mates ski trip next year, and the numbers have ballooned up from early 20s to potentially mid 40s. We've enjoyed St. Anton twice before, and have no reservations about returning, knowing there to be at least one 24-person chalet, and a few 18s & over.

I've heard lots of good things about Ischgl, however, and have always loved ValD/Tignes. Question:

Does Ischgl have any big chalets (I've searched and emailed their info@ email but am yet to find anything useful)?

I'm now veering towards getting 1 big chalet (as big as poss) and 1 smaller, as close as poss to the first, for the overflow. Does anyone have any alternative suggestions of how to do it? Hire all the rooms of a small hotel? Is that possible? We'd like the mod cons you enjoy from a chalet (jacuzzi, catering).

ANy tips, thoughts, suggestions, critisicms, all appreciated.
Incidentally, does ValD have any useful chalets? And if so, will it be worth avoiding in 2009 due to the FIS champs or whatever, or worth heading for?

cheers indeed,
si
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SiDedman, Welcome to SnowHeads. When are you looking to go.

Ski Olympic have chalets in Tignes, Val d'Isere, Vallandry (les Arcs), La Plagne and La Rosiere that will take 40+. No Jacuzzis though.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Verbier.

Book early.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Depending on when you are thinking of going our chalet in Tignes Les Boisses (catered, has outdoor hot tub and sauna, in-house bar) may be able to accommodate that many if you booked exclusive use...would have to book early though. PM me for details if interested.

Poor you having to organise that many people by the way!! rolling eyes
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SiDedman, welcome to Snowheads. Val D'Isere has masses of chalets, some of extreme luxury. What kind of budget are you thinking of? My son cooked in one which cost up to £40,000 a week for 20 people, accommodation only..... But there are plenty of cheaper ones.

At a more reasonable price level, Ski Olympic, as suggested by Frosty the Snowman, are reliable and you should get a good group discount!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy