Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for somewhere lively too stay in July in LDA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know of any lively places to stay in July at Les Deux Alpes ?

Bed and Breakfast or half board, it will probably be used a lot by boarders and smell of funny fags with peole staying up late into the night - I'm not worried about noise, etc but looking for somewhere fun.

Mick
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
micky, First, I think this should be moved to the resorts forum - could any moderators oblige? There's a sort of hostel for young snowboarders (and skiers) in the hotel la meije but I don't know how to get hold of them. Very cheap and cheerful I think, but central and I would imagine it would fit your brief. Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
easiski, just wondering if the Lutins would fit the bill?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
achilles, Not lively in that sense though is it? I would have thought it a bit old fashioned for micky,
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Apologies, I thought I had posted this in Resorts.

Yes I know about Hotel La Meije and if they open for the summer that's where we'll be but I'm not sure it will run this summer.

We tried Les Lutins in 2006, Cathy is a great host and it is a lovely hotel, probably as central as you could get and ideal for those seeking a tranquil, relaxing stay (...not us).

In 2005 we tried L'Oree Des Pistes, also good, great in fact if you are Italian and can join in their social events.

Somewhere just like la Meije is what we want, the staff last year were a great laugh.

Isn't there a noisy place down the road about 100 metres past Le Cret, on the left just near where the road narrows ?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy