Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Learners at Bellecote, La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
Anyone got a good recall of the learners area in Bellecote, La Plagne. We are going skiing with my learner sister who wants a resort with easy greens in the centre with draglift access. Many thanks.x
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HH, certainly has drag lifts and nursery slopes, but I don't remember many green runs. Courchevel was the place I remenber with lots of them.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
HH, Welcome. Plagne Bellecote is a centre point and lots of options to take chairs with nice easy blues back down. She will be fine snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HH, Yes. It is right outside the front door of the Bellecote appartment block. It is where I first learnt to ski. I thought it was great. I saw it as similar to the swimming pool on a Summer holiday. Morning lessons . In. Cook lunch and meet up with the others who could ski. Afternoon lessons again.

I was not particularly keen to venture away from that spot but the ESF took us up on various suitable runs after we had got the hang of the basics. It was not just drag lifts or green runs but there was nothing the group could not handle.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The blues down from the top of the Arpette chair are easy and lovely.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Frosty the Snowman, Don't take St Jacques which is the one on the right looking down from the top of Arpette. Get it wrong on speed and one hell of a lot of polling on that run. Take the middle. Lovely run and it drops you at the bar 1/2 way along the run Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks. All helpful stuff.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy